Work with us
- Fully-covered Health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
Are you looking for an opportunity to establish processes and drive technology innovation? You know that true progress is made at the intersection of business and tech, and as a Business Analyst, you’ll be highly skilled in both. Here, you’ll have the chance to work with an agile team as they develop digital products to support your clients’ most pressing missions. We’re looking for someone like you to propel business analytics and processes forward, as well as delve into technology trends to deliver user-friendly client experiences.
As a Business Analyst champion of Drashti, you’ll develop leading-edge Salesforce solutions. Partnering with our team and other key stakeholders, you’ll identify clients’ business needs, gather user requirements, and develop user stories. You’ll understand the overall direction and nuanced user needs clearly, and help propel your team as we fulfill these needs by creating deployable features. Together, we’ll deliver high business value products. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S.
Ready to make an impact? Work with us as we build systems to propel Non-Profits, Associations, and Higher Education towards an impactful future.
We hope you have
- 3+ years of experience as a Business or Program Analyst
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences Ability to translate business needs into effective and detailed user stories, requirements, and acceptance criteria
It will be nice If you have:
- Experience facilitating strategic, consultative sessions with clients
- Experience in non-profits. associations or higher education space
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certification
You can apply to this opportunity by simply answering the following: (Yes! Just that and no resumes or cookie cutter cover letters required!)